3. Click Tools >>> Options >>> Expert Advisors and then select the “Allow automated trading” and “Allow DLL inports”.
4. Click (File) and then click (Open Data Folder). Open the folder that stores advisers, template and library dll.
4. Copy the folder Experts, Libraries, templates into the appropriate folders.
5. Restart the terminal.
6. Open m1 chart right instrument (currency pair).
7. Apply a template $Westernpips.com Templates. tpl and attach EA $$$ Westernpips Newest PRO 3.7 Exclusive Classic Clicker.ext to chart “
8. Choose “OpenOrderClickMode” in EA Settings
In Mode = 0, EA will use For Open Orders “One Click Trading” Panel
Warning: Open “One Click Trading” panel before start trading and install lot size here manually
In Mode = 1, EA will use For Open Trades “Order Winwow” and click buy/sell button here
9. If you did everything correctly, you will see a blue line with LMAX BID, Yellow Line with SAXO BID, Green Line with RITHMIC BID and RED line with CQG BID.
WARNING! FIRST WEEK PLEASE TEST AND VERIFY ALL ON A DEMO ACCOUNT! CAREFULLY settings and the operating logic ADVISORS. Pick the correct settings. And if you know what to do, THEN PROCEED TO REAL TRADE!
To ensure the best performance of your computer or VPS displace open terminals and programs on the taskbar. Do not allow the CPU usage over 95%. Rent a powerful VPS for trading arbitrage.