The new release added new features and capabilities for hidden arbitrage. The new provider of fast quotes Activ Financial with the ability to direct cross-connect on dedicated servers. When speed matters use ACTIV!
To make quick trading decisions, the first step is quick market data. ACTIV Offers Industry-leading Direct FPGA Accelerated Feed Management Solutions and co-location locations. Use ACTIV’s low-latency package today and get additional arbitrage options. To connect a new quotation provider, you will need to open an account. For the use of quotes, payment from the supplier is charged. A comparative test with other quotation providers showed advantages in speed and receiving new signals in those places where other quotation providers do not give similar signals.
Advanced trading settings will allow you to apply new approaches for trading.
– MaxDD (%) the maximum allowable drawdown on the deposit, allows you to limit risks and stop trading in case of drawdown.
– AutoShift algorithm for automatic alignment of quotes has undergone changes. Now you can configure how many ticks you need to average quotes and get the most accurate Gap values for opening deals. For example, averaging over the last 100 ticks shows much clearer signals on CFD`s indices, when it is necessary to compare the prices of futures and quotes of brokers in trading terminals.
– Risk (%) allows you to configure the calculation of the lot in% of the deposit and disperse the deposit in a short time due to the constant increase in lots.
– MinGapForOpen setting to limit the minimum signal heap. If the current Gap is greater than this value, a deal will be opened. Use of this parameter is necessary for brokers with a floating spread. to limit false signals if the spread is too low.
– Traling function to support an open order with the ability to increase the profitability of the transaction due to a smooth increase in TakeProfit in the wake of the price movement.
Contact your manager to receive a new update as part of your tariff plan. Hurry up to buy the new Westernpips Private 7 trading terminal now and you will receive completely new updates for free.
Currently, a new trade transaction analyzer is being developed and tested. and a tick history transaction tester.
The ability to analyze and test the arbitration algorithm on history will be added. ticks and choose the most favorable settings, taking into account slippage and the time of execution of the order. This will allow us to adapt the work of arbitration even on those brokers where there is slippage and achieve higher profitability for the long term.
More details about software Westernpips Private 7